Yamaha Viper EXIT SHOCKS XO 38" Ski Shocks (2014-2016)
Application: Yamaha Viper (2014-2016)
EXIT XO Ski Shocks are our performance piggyback reservoir mountain shock. Designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil over gas shocks. Equipped with tuned triple rate spring set up, adjustable pre-load and are dynamically valved/tuned specifically for rider weight and preferred riding terrain.
- Made in the USA by Zbroz Racing in Logan, UT
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom built specifically for snowmobile model and dynamically valved/tuned to rider weight and preferred riding terrain. Please allow a 4 week build time depending on current volume of orders.