Force Turbos pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris 50” S model units (RZR S 1000 from 2017 – 2019 & RZR S 900 2015 - 2019).
With a boost level of 6 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your S model will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 68hp to near and above 120hp.
Includes the following:
Garrett Turbo · Dynojet Power Commander V · 2.5” aluminum charge tube & cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components · All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware · Fitted turbo heat shield.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Dynojet Auto Tune kits for Power Commander V.
- Power Commander POD-300 digital display.
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers S125:
- The system takes your Polaris 50” S model from 68hp at the wheels to near or above 120hp.
- 6 psi low-pressure high-volume.
- 91 octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- High flow performance resonator.
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling, and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos Systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here