Turbo fueling upgrade for Ski Doo 850
Force Turbo's fuel system upgrade for Ski-Doo 850 units (2017-2019). Secondary injector assembly for additional fueling needs. Supplies fuel as required with additional boost levels, low elevation applications and custom modifications.
Our fuel upgrade system includes an add-on billet injector housings that fit between the throttle bodies and reed assemblies. It keeps a stock-like feel and fueling scenario. Capabilities include data logging, add-on intake air temperature sensor, and use of a free downloadable software for custom tuning.
Turbo Fueling upgrade includes the following:
- Tunable Redline G3 Fuel Controller with a base map
- 2 Billet aluminum intakes with 80LB secondary injectors
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Necessary clamps, hardware and fuel line
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Add-on BOV Assembly.
- Turbo specific reeds.
- Adjustable wastegate actuator.
FAQ and answers:
- Performance improvements: It gives the end user the ability to adjust their own fueling through a set of add-on secondary injectors and fuel controller. Stock and reflashed ECU’s don’t have enough fuel supply to take care of the added fueling requirement of a turbo. This upgrade allows for that adjustment.