The new Ski Doo Gen 4 850 Skinny Running Boards are here! The Gen4 has proven to be an amazing machine. We have designed the ultimate set of running boards to give you excellent snow evacuation and superior rigidity. This also allows a more positive feedback from the machine when maneuvering. We have narrowed the boards 1" and raised the outer rail 3/4" allowing you to pull the plastics in closer to the body.
This set of boards come with additional brackets for front mounting, block off plates for the plastic modification, and a custom drill bit that is required to finish the installation.
Fits 2017+ Gen 4 Summit SP/X 146-165 SELECT TRIM BEFORE ADDING TO CART.
Our NEW Ski Doo Gen 4 boards features are as follows-
- Narrowed 1" and Raised 3/4"
- Includes Laser Cut Aluminum block off plate for optional belly pan narrowing plastic modifications
- Flat 3/16" rigid Laser Cut tunnel plate (will cover all unpainted tunnel areas left by stock boards.)
-Ultra Rigid rear hanger support with angled cut for snow evacuation
- Eliminates stock front flat snow collecting area
-Excellent Fit and Finish
-Will not interfere with brake cover or TKI belt drive systems
-All Black Hardware
-Will work with stock and B&M Rear bumper options
- Constructed of 6061 series Aluminum
-Laser cut plates/ Mounting plates
-Comes with all hardware and traction screws
-Made 100% in North Branch, Minnesota USA