Application: Polaris RMK KHAOS (2020)
EXIT X1 Ski Shocks are our high performance piggyback reservoir mountain shock with Compression Adjustment. Our Dual Spring Rate Setup with Compression Adjustment keeps small bump compliance under control while delivering comfort, improved control and added bottoming resistance. When riding conditions or terrain changes, simply turn the Compression Adjuster. Designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil over gas shocks. Equipped with tuned Dual Rate Spring Set Up, Adjustable Pre-Load, External Compression Adjustment and are dynamically valved/tuned specifically for rider weight and preferred riding terrain.
- Made in the USA by Zbroz Racing in Logan, UT
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Dual Rate Spring Setup
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- 26 Click External Compression Adjustment
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom built specifically for snowmobile model and dynamically valved/tuned to rider weight and preferred riding terrain. Please allow a 4 week build time depending on current volume of orders.