Force Turbos 2.5” downpipe is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys 800 and Ski-Doo 850s. Riding in high elevation areas.
Our 2.5” stainless steel downpipe is the perfect companion for your Force Turbos system. Enjoy lower noise level, less heat, and no boost creep.
Assembly includes the following:
2.5” stainless steel downpipe · All bolts necessary.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Boost tee.
- Adjustable Turbosmart wastegate.
FAQ and answers:
- Performance expectations:
- Our new stainless steel downpipe gives you sound reduction through a resonated exhaust flow and high-quality stainless steel pipe.
- The downpipe performs well in high elevation areas.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have this product available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos downpipe comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.