Application: Arctic Cat ALPHA ONE (2019-2020)
Zbroz Racing's EXIT Shocks X2 Series Arctic Cat ALPHA ONE Center Shock bolts on in minutes to give you ultimate control, comfort and stability for all riding conditions. Our coil over spring setup will deliver that smooth plush ride on those whooped out trails yet aggressive enough to handle larger hits, jumps and drops. And when riding conditions or terrain changes, fine tune your compression and rebound with a simple turn of the billet external adjuster knob.
• High Flow Piston Design
• Custom Spring and Valving for Rider Weight and Track Length
• Billet Aluminum Construction for Light Weight Long Lasting Performance
• Threaded Pre-Load Adjustable Spring for Easy Adjustment to Spring Rate.
• Hard Anodized Shock Body, Piggyback Reservoir and Piston for Long Life between simple Service Intervals
• 26 Click Broad Range External Compression Adjuster
• 26 Click Broad Range External Rebound Adjuster
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom built and dynamically valved/tuned to rider weight and preferred riding terrain. Please allow a 4 week build time depending on current volume of orders.