Arctic Cat ALPHA ONE EXIT Shocks X1 Rear Shock (2019-2020)
Application: Arctic Cat ALPHA ONE (2019-2020)
Get the dynamic valving and tuning that is required for extreme backcountry riding conditions. X1 Series Rear Shocks are a high performance piggyback reservoir shock with "tool free" compression adjustment.
When riding conditions or terrain changes, simply turn the Compression Adjuster for immediate tuning. Designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of a coil over gas. Equipped with tuned Single Spring Set Up, Adjustable Pre-Load, External Compression Adjustment and are dynamically valved/tuned specifically for rider weight and preferred riding terrain.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom built specifically for snowmobile model and dynamically valved/tuned to rider weight and preferred riding terrain. Please allow a 4 week build time depending on current volume of orders.
- Made in the USA by Zbroz Racing in Logan, UT
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- EXIT Shocks Proprietary Semi Synthetic Shock Fluid
- Black High Tensile Wire Spring
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- 26 Click External Compression Adjuster
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months. For service, contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service.